In-Person & Online Holy Eucharist
Sunday, April 25, 2021, 10:00 AM - 11:15 AM
Join us in-person or online at 10:00am for Holy Eucharist at Epiphany.
This week's bulletin can be found HERE.
The Holy Eucharist from 10:00 AM - 11:15 AM
Sign up for our weekly eNews to get the Zoom link for each week's service.
At the direction of the Bishop’s Health Advisory panel we will return to the guidelines used last fall. Following are the highlights of what we all need to know for the foreseeable future:
- Based on the survey sent via the eNews list serve on March 15th we are near capacity for Palm Sunday and at capacity for Easter Sunday. If you did not respond to the survey please plan to participate via Zoom (details below).
- For those who did indicate they would attend on Easter Sunday come early! The service will begin at 10:00am and entry will be household by household, which means a line could form. Please be patient and maintain a minimum six foot distance as you wait to enter.
- Everyone must wear a mask (which cover mouth and nose) at all times.
- No bandanas or neck gaiters will be permitted.
- If you forget your mask one will be provided to you.
- A minimum of six feet (6’) of physical distance between individuals (not of the same household) must be maintained at all times while on church property and inside the building.
- Ushers will provide instruction and guidance. Please follow their instruction and guidance with grace and good humor.
- Entry and exit from the church will only be permitted through the doors on Main Street. No entry through the 115 Jefferson Street doors is permitted.
- The one exception will be for individuals who must use the elevator to access the Main Church floor (the 3rd floor).
- Attendance will be taken so that contact tracing can take place if the need arises.
- Each household will be seated by an usher. Please be aware that it may not be possible for us to sit in our preferred pews at this time.
- Once the service is over please wait in your seat to be dismissed by row so that you can continue to maintain physical distance.