In-Person Worship Guidelines
We welcome everyone to continue in-person worship at Epiphany.
Due to the resurgence of COVID-19 in the Danville/Pittsylvania County area the following guidelines are now in place.
Guidelines for In-Person Worship*
At the direction of the Bishop’s Health Advisory Panel, the following guidelines will be in place for the foreseeable future:
- Everyone must wear a mask (which cover mouth and nose) at all times.
- Exceptions are for those who are leading worship and/or reading during the service.
- If you forget your mask one will be provided to you.
- A minimum of six feet (6’) of physical distance between individuals (not of the same household) must be maintained at all times while in the building.
- Ushers will be able to provide further instruction and guidance. Please follow their instruction and guidance with grace and good humor.
* Guidelines may change in the weeks ahead.
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to a Vestry member.
The church office remains open during its normal operating hours. Masks must be worn at all times while in the building. The only exception is church staff and clergy while alone their own offices.